Saturday, August 13, 2022

Tony Haddou Supporting People of Afghanistan

Tony Haddou is a representative of the Left Party in the Swedish Parliament and also the spokesman for the immigration policies of the Left Party.

I am Tony Haddou, a member of the Left Party in Parliament and also a spokesperson for the Left Party's immigration policies.
I want to announce and say the support of our party in the Swedish parliament for women in Afghanistan. Our party works every day for your rights so that you can reach security. I want to say that Sweden is working hard for your rights to take power from the Taliban, and I doubt that you women will take power and decide for yourself and your rights. We strive for equality and I still want to say that we are all supporters of all people who want to migrate.
We are always with you.
Thanks





 


No comments:

Post a Comment